These are fun to make with your friends and family. These cookies make the event festive and delicious to eat!
Prep Time: 10 Cook Time: 18 minutes
- 1 ½ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 5 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package of Brown, pre-prepared cookie icing
- 1 tube of white, pre-prepared cookie icing
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl. Add eggs and vanilla to this mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients slowly.
- Add dry mixture to the butter and sugar mixture.
- Roll out dough, use football cookie cutter and place cookie on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 16-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely, then decorate with brown cookie icing and white cookie icing for the football lace.