- 4 Light brown craft chenille pipe cleaners
- Approximately 120 Fall colored pony beads (12-15 beads per end)
- Natural raffia ribbon
- Gift tag (optional)
- Pencil or pen
- Start by lining up your pipe cleaners so they are even on each end and twist them together in the middle.
- Next, evenly space each pipe cleaner and spread them into the shape of a star.
- Thread the beads onto each pipe cleaner, until all 8 are covered. Be sure to leave a little over an inch of pipe cleaner showing on each end so you have enough to twist your husks later on. (12-15 beads)
- Once you’ve covered your star in beads it’s time to shape your corn! Carefully bend each end upward and gather the points together.
- Next, take the tops of your pipe cleaners and twist them a couple times to secure the beads and form the corn “husks.” Be sure to leave some ends free and fan them out a bit.
- Tie a bow using raffia ribbon to the top husks of your corn.
- Add a tag with a special greeting or name of your Thanksgiving guest.