Sour Cream Muffins
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 20 minutes
Yield: 24 mini muffins
- Floured baking spray
- 2 cups self rising flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 325℉
- Prepare a 24 cup mini muffin pan with floured baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan. The batter should fill to the top of each mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Let cool slightly in the pan before removing the muffins. Serve warm or let cool completely before storing.