Prep Time: 35 minutes Total Time: 50 minutes Yield: 10 servings
- 1 can (8oz) refrigerated Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls (8 count) or 1 can (8oz) refrigerated Pillsbury Original Crescent Dough sheet
- 2 ½ slices American cheese, quartered (2.5oz)
- 10 Oscar Mayer beef hot dogs
- Cooking spray
- Mustard or Ketchup, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
- With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough. Slice cheese slices into quarters (½ slice cheese, cut in half).
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and ¼ slice of cheese to look like “bandages”, stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog. About ½ inch from one end of each hot dog, separate “bandages” so hot dog shows through for “face.” On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down); spray dough lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot. With mustard, draw features on “face.”