Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1 batch or approximately 100 (1-inch) squares
Serves: 50 – 75
- Floured baking spray
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 ½ cups shredded coconut
- 1 (11-ounce) bag Hershey’s® butterscotch chips, approximately 1 ¾ cups
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Hershey’s® semi-sweet chocolate chips, approximately 2 cups
- 2 ½ cups pecans, chopped (leave out if Allergic to tree nuts)
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and grease a half sheet pan (13×18 inches), with edges, with floured baking spray.
- Melt the butter in a large bowl in the microwave.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs to the melted butter and mix well by hand.
- Once the graham cracker crumbs are moistened by the butter, press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Layer the shredded coconut, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and pecans over the top.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the entire pan. Do not mix.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into 1-inch squares.