- 2 cans (8-ounce each) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles.
- In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides
to form crust.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust.
- Top with vegetables and serve immediately. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.