Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Yield: 10 biscuits
- 2 ¼ cup Bisquick mix
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ stick butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir the Bisquick mix and milk together until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Brush biscuits with melted butter mixture.
- Serve warm.