You can make these little round treats in 30 minutes and these are adorable with sprinkles! You can make them look elegant with a white drizzle across the cookie or just eat them plain! They are a crowd pleaser since you can use different kinds of nut butter for the inside!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 0 Chilling time: 30 minutes Yield: 20
- 2 cups chocolate (chocolate almond bark)
- 40 Ritz crackers (you need two crackers per treat)
- ⅔ cup of creamy peanut butter (1 tsp. per treat & you can use other types of nut butter)
- 1-2 teaspoons of vegetable shortening, makes chocolate thinner- this is optional
- Optional toppings- nuts, sprinkles, coconut flakes, white drizzle icing
- Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Lay out about 20 Ritz crackers on the pan. These will be on the bottom.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of peanut butter or another filling in the middle of each cracker.
- Place another cracker on top and gently press down. Do not press hard or the cracker will break.
- Melt the chocolate with either the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Dip the peanut butter Ritz sandwich cookies in the chocolate and cover them completely with a fork or spoon. Raise it up and allow the excess to drizzle off.
- Place the dipped treats on the sheet pan or cookie sheet. Add toppings like nuts, sprinkles, coconut flakes, etc or leave plain.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes until set. If you are in a hurry, 10 minutes in the freezer works too.
- Serve them up! Enjoy!