Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes-1 hour
Yield: 2 – 8×4 in. loaves
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 ½ cups canola oil
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, pumpkin and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased mini pans, or 2, 8×4 in. loaf pans
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.