Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes approximately 60 wafers
- 1 (8-ounce) package Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1 stick of Land O’ Lakes margarine, at room temperature
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the grated cheese and margarine. Mix well by hand.
- Add in the flour, red pepper, and rice krispies. Mix well. This is easiest using your hands until the mixture comes together.
- Form into balls, about the size of a marble.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and press with a fork dipped in water to flatten. Dip the fork in water between pressing each ball.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned and crispy.