- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- spare few sprigs of parsley for garnish/topping
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp lemon zest
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 400°F. Roll sheets of foil from shorter ends into cone-shaped molds. Unroll dough on work surface; if using crescent rolls, press seams to seal to create one big sheet. Use pizza cutter or knife to cut dough lengthwise into 8 (1-inch) strips.
- Wrap 1 strip around each foil mold to create carrot shape. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to cooling rack; cool completely before removing foil molds
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, parsley, chives, lemon peel and salt with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and combined. Pipe cream cheese mixture into cavity of each crescent. Top with 1-2 sprigs of parsley for carrot top.