Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- a tablespoon or so of melted chocolate or store bought chocolate icing, to use as glue
- 8 red mm candies
- 4 pretzel twists, broken in half
- Preheat to 350ºF. Lightly grease a deep-dish pie dish.
- Melt together the butter and the semi sweet chocolate. Let cool slightly.
- Stir in the sugar and the eggs. Mix in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out mostly clean.
- Let cool completely.
- Cut the brownies into 8 wedges.
- Use melted chocolate or store bought chocolate frosting to glue a red mm candy to the point of each wedge.
- Use the melted chocolate or frosting to glue 2 candy eyeballs onto each brownie wedge.
- Break a pretzel twist in half and insert the pieces into the tops of the brownie wedges to make the antlers.