- 1 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 6-oz package semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease cookie sheets. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients except chocolate pieces.
- With mixer at medium speed, beat until well mixed, scraping bowl.
- Add the chocolate chips. Stir in well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes until cookies are lightly browned.
- With spatula, remove cookies to wire racks; cool.