- 1 pint fresh strawberries, more or less depending on size
- 4 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips, 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 banana, mashed (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, well drained and chopped
- 4 tablespoons instant banana pudding mix or vanilla
- fudge sauce
For the filling:
- Combine heavy cream, milk, cream cheese, powdered sugar and 4 tablespoons instant
pudding mix with mixer on
medium until thick and fluffy.
- Mash banana in a bowl with a fork and put the pineapple into a food processor until well chopped.
- Fold in banana & pineapple. Place in a Ziploc and refrigerate.
For the strawberries:
- Wash & dry strawberries. Cut tops off and, using a tomato corer, scoop out the center. Cut the bottom off and make sure
the strawberry stands upright. Stand on a paper towel to dry.
- Melt chocolate chips for about 25 seconds in the microwave, stir in butter until smooth. Dry each strawberry with a paper towel and dip in chocolate and then in nuts. Place on parchment paper and refrigerate 5 minutes or until set.
- Cut a corner off of the Ziploc bag and pipe filling into each strawberry. Top with desired toppings (chocolate, sprinkles,