- 1⁄2 lb Rotini Pasta
- 1 tbsp of salt (for boiling noodles)
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1 cup of asparagus
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, or sweet bell peppers
NOTE: You can change, add, or subtract any veggies listed above.
- 1⁄3 cup of olive oil
- Juice of roughly 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 Tbsp dill
- 1 tsp salt
- Bring 2 pots of water to a boil, one with salted water, other not salted. While waiting for water to boil, prepare vegetables
- Prepare vegetables: Wash all vegetables. Cut broccoli into florets. Cut off the ends of the asparagus and then cut into thirds. Set aside broccoli and asparagus to blanch in 2nd pot of unsalted water. Half or quarter cherry tomatoes. Cut bell pepper into strips and then half them (If using sweet bell peppers, cut into rounds). Place cherry tomatoes and pepper in a large bowl.
- In the first pot with salted water, prepare noodles according to the instructions on package until al dente.
- In the second pot with unsalted water, turn off heat once water starts to boil. Add cut asparagus and broccoli into water. Let sit in hot water for 2-4 minutes or until desired doneness. Drain.
- Dressing: Place olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Whisk in lemon juice until emulsified. Add garlic, dill, and salt. Stir well.
- All ingredients into large bowl. Add dressing over top and mix well.
- This recipe can be eaten fresh or chilled.