Shamrock Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups large marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 6 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 drops green food coloring
- Green sprinkles
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add marshmallows and cook and stir over low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in cereal.
- With greased hands or a spatula, press mixture into a greased 13×9 inch pan. Let it sit to cool.
- Cut out using a shamrock cookie cutter.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave in multiple 10-12 second intervals, stirring after each time, until fully melted. Stir in food coloring.
- Spoon white chocolate over cutouts and spread evenly. Decorate with sprinkles.