Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 cinnamon rolls
- 1, 8 count package Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ stick salted butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar, light or dark will work
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Icing package from the Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a square baking dish with baking spray.
- Arrange cinnamon rolls in baking dish, one in each corner and four in the center.
- Pour the heavy cream around the rolls in the baking dish.
- Mix the brown sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon.
- Spoon evenly over the tops of the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake the cinnamon rolls for 15-20 minutes or until they have soaked up all of the heavy cream and are browned on top and cooked through.
- While the rolls are baking, use a fork to mix together the icing. Combine all of the icing ingredients together until fluffy and light. Once the rolls come out of the oven, let them cool slightly then top each one with the icing.