- 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist White Cake Mix
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Vanilla frosting
- Gel food coloring, yellow and red
- Black decorating gel
- Candy eyeballs
- Mini marshmallows (for sheep)
- Pink Starbursts (shaped into pig & sheep ears, cow noses)
- Haribo Happy Cola gummies (cut into strips for cow horns)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin pans and set aside.
- Mix cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into greased muffin pans.
- Bake for 14-19 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Place 1/3 of frosting in two separate bowls (leaving 1/3 in the container). Mix red food coloring in one frosting bowl, and yellow in the other. Add coloring until desired color is reached.
- Decorate your cupcake into your favorite farm animal using the white and colored frostings, black decorating gel, and assorted candies.