- 1 batch sugar cookie dough
- 12 oz. cream cheese brick (room temp)
- 6 tbsp butter (room temp)
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cartons of strawberries
- 1 carton of blueberries
- 2 kiwis
- 1 bag of cutie oranges
- Roll out cookie dough on a baking sheet.
- Cut out 6 egg-shaped pieces of dough and lay on parchment paper on cookie sheet. You can use the remainder of the dough, if any, to make extra cookies.
- Bake according to package instructions until golden brown
- Allow to cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and butter in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar, continue to beat until well blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Spread frosting onto the cookie, then decorate and create a design with your fruits.
NOTE: The picture taken above was a photograph of the cookie dough rolled into one large piece of dough and decorated. To make things easier for camp, each of the children will cut out their own “egg” shaped cookie and decorate.