- 1 box of Betty Crocker Super Moist Carrot Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- Vegetable oil
- 1 medium carrot or 2 thin carrots, grated
- Slices for bunny ears for garnish
- 1.5 sticks of butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- Chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Preheat the oven to temperature on cake mix instructions. Prepare the carrot cake recipe as instructed. Grate 1 medium carrot and add into cake mixture. Pour batter into a 9×13 pyrex baking dish. Allow to cool when finished. You can crumble the cake or cut into small cubes.
- For the whipped mixture: using an electric mixer on high/medium speed, cream together the softened cream cheese and butter until it becomes light and fluffy. This will take 3-5 minutes and you will need to scrape down the sides.
- Turn the mixer down to a low speed and add the powdered sugar 1⁄2 cup at a time until combined. Pour in vanilla and mix for another 2-3 minutes as it continues to fluff. With the mixer still on low, add the Cool Whip a little at a time until everything is combined. Transfer into a piping bag.
- In a clear cup, place in one layer of carrot cake crumbles. Then pipe a layer of your whipped cream cheese mixture on top. You can add chopped walnuts or pecans if desired. Repeat with more layers if desired.