VeryVera Cooking Camp is coming to Stratford Academy's Camp Eagle!
We are so excited to be joining the spectacular summer camp lineup at Camp Eagle! Young Maconites can experience the magic of VeryVera Cooking Camp for three weeks in Summer 2018:
- June 25-29 | Pre-Beginner Camp | Rising 1st and 2nd graders
- Join VeryVera Cooking Camp this summer for a world-class Circus! Campers will enjoy a week of circus-themed recipes, crafts, and activities. Each day, your camper will come home with a hand full of treats and a head full of new recipes. We hope to see you this summer under the big top!
- July 9-13 | Beginner Camp | Rising 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders
- This summer, VeryVera Cooking Camp is taking a Diner Road Trip! Grab your poodle skirt or your leather jacket, hop in your Thunderbird, and we'll see you in the kitchen for classic diner recipes and a week of fun!
- July 16-20 | Advanced Camp | Rising 6th, 7th, and 8th graders
- Calling all middle schoolers for a week of VeryVera Cooking Camp that's cooler than the Foz himself! We're heading out on a Diner Road Trip without ever leaving Macon. During this week of camp, we'll introduce you to new cooking methods while preparing classic diner food and packaging our treats like culinary entrepreneurs!