If you need a fun craft for bunnies of all ages, this one is perfect! All of the ingredients are taste-safe, so even the youngest friends can participate without worry. The amounts make enough for one child to play with, so make a double batch or another color dough if you have more than one child who wants to play.
- 5 Marshmallow Peeps
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3+ Tablespoons Corn Starch
- Place Peeps, oil, and 3 tablespoons cornstarch in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in microwave until the peeps have expanded, this generally takes 30 seconds.
- Mix the warm peeps with a spoon until the mixture is cool enough to handle.
- Sprinkle a little cornstarch on your hands and knead the dough. If the dough is sticky, add another 1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch at a time. The dough should feel smooth.
- If your dough starts to lose its elasticity, warm it in the microwave for a few seconds.